EWEA OFFSHORE 2011
29 November – 1 December 2011, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The world's largest offshore wind energy event
The EWEA OFFSHORE 2011 conference and exhibition will build on the huge success of the 2009 edition, which attracted over 260 exhibitors and 4,850 participants in total.
This year's event will set a new record: Combining a high quality conference programme with a large, international, cross-sector exhibition, it will be the biggest and busiest ever.
In fact, it represents an unmissable opportunity to:
- Discover the latest industry best practices
- Create new business opportunities with global contacts in a flourishing market
- Network with international leaders shaping tomorrow's energy market
Expert knowledge and practice in a three-day conference programme
With a record number of abstracts submitted and the hard work of appointed committees, you can be sure of a high-quality programme, covering a wide range of different topics and including: technology innovation, logistics, offshore wind farm development and lessons learned, operations and cost reduction, risk management, synergies with the oil and gas industries, and many more.
- Take a look at the full conference programme
- Get a comprehensive introduction to the offshore wind energy by attending the pre-event seminar
Unequalled business opportunities at the exhibition floor
With 8,000m2 of total exhibition space and over 320 exhibiting companies already confirmed, this exhibition will be the biggest and busiest offshore wind expo in the world.
- Find out who will be there - see the online list of exhibitors
- Over 95% of the exhibition space is now sold out - take the last chance to book a stand
- Plan your visit now - take a virtual tour around the exhibition grounds